1. Create a sense of urgency by offering an exclusive Black Friday deal
- Offer a Black Friday deal that’s only available for 24 hours
- Include a countdown timer on your website to show when the sale will be over
- Add links to social media sites for people to share their excitement about the offer with friends and family members
- Use email marketing to get in touch with people who have visited your site before but haven’t made any purchases yet
- Create an incentive for customers – they’ll receive 10% off if they order online by midnight tonight, or 20% off if they come into the store tomorrow morning at 9am sharp!
2. Make it easy for customers to find your offer with text-to-search
A text-to-search is one of the easiest ways to get your customers to quickly find your offer. This type of text allows them to simply enter a keyword or phrase and be immediately directed to the information they seek. The best part about this feature? You don’t have do anything except add it!
Here are some tips on how you can implement this function in your business blog:
– Include keywords that will help people find what they’re looking for, like “offer” or “special.”
- Keep it short and sweet; use simple words that anyone could understand.
- Make sure that there’s only one way (or very few ways) for customers to search your blog posts.
- Use numbers when
- 3. Offer mobile coupons that are time sensitive and expire at the end of the day
4. Allow customers to purchase items directly from their phone without having to go through checkout
5. Create a text campaign that offers incentives for every friend they refer who makes a purchase